Craving for something and different, I tried an experimental eggless dessert snack, which came out to be pretty well at the end of the day.
1. Crumbs of your favourite biscuits ( I crushed oats cookies and they are really light weight and good)- 2-3 cups.
2. Chocolate syrup
3. Milk (1-2 cups)
4. Sugar ( 2tbs)
– Crush the biscuits into crumbs and blend them into a mixer-blender to get a fine flour-like powder.
– Add milk, sugar and some chocolate syrup and mix it well to get a batter.
– Pour the batter into an ice cube tray (grease it well with oil or butter) and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes (Prick a toothpick into the cakes, if comes out clean, go to the next step.)
– Get the cakes out of the trays and pour some extra chocolate syrup for taste.
The cakes were so much fun and easy to cook and were absolutely delicious as a sweet evening snack to take along with tea or coffee.